Wednesday, April 1, 2009

HI

My name is Shirshendu Mukherji and I think I’ll start blogging !!

Its really early in the morning and there’s no point at all in going to sleep now. I cannot afford to miss the 9’o clocker tomorrow.

So while I wait for 9 o’clock , I’d like to tell you about this really wonderful walk I just took. I just went where my feet took me. I went out of the hostel, walked in circles around the kumaon-jwala gol chakkar a few times .Then I came back in and walked to and fro inside the deserted and unlit common room for a few minutes . Then I went up to the mess roof and looked at jwala .Then I looked up to the heavens and spotted Mars and noted that it rhymed with arse ! Then I went to nescie and had Maggie and muffin ( I was surprised: they usually run out of muffins by this hour.And then I came back.

I am telling you this because it was a very enjoyable walk. I felt like in perfect harmony with my immediate surroundings and I was completely relaxed. I was on another walk earlier tonight with 2 of my mates. We walked up to wind-t and nescie and then went up to the bharati roof. It’s a very nice place up there. I wonder why I hadn’t been there before.

The above was a just a warm-up post. It is not supposed to be profound or anything :)


6 comments:

Buzz said...

I found it profound...mars rhymes with arse...its something I never thought of!

Shirshendu said...

hehe

Shantanu said...

MAN! Seriously, this is one of the finest blog posts I've ever read. And believe me, I've read a fair share of blog posts. Good work, dude...

It made me laugh. There is a certain ease in your writing. It's like your fingers moved of their own accord on the keyboard...

Keep up the great work...

Shirshendu said...

hey thanks !!!

anirudh said...

Hi. My name is Shirshendu, Shirshendu Mukherji. I just found out that Mars rhymes with arse. My mum always says -
life is like a kick in the arse.

Shirshendu said...

hahhaaa